Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grandparenty Pictures



I started this last night and I just finished it. These are my paternal grandparents. We have a family reunion thingamajig every summer and I'm giving this to them as a kind of gift type thing. I've been doing characatures for a pretty long time, both "professionally" and just as favors, and I think these are two of the best I've ever done, in terms of getting a good likeness and character. It also helps that I think my grandfather has worn that outfit nearly every day for the past 25 years.

In other news, my internship ended on friday. It was pretty awesome and I got a few good portfolio pieces out of it, and learned more than I even care to mention. And now, I have all of August to work on my 4th year film. And hopefully get my website back in working order, as its been down for almost a year now.

Right now however, I'm going to go through all my film work, and scan and organize it all, and then we're going to see Stepbrothers.

No comments: