Thursday, August 14, 2008

Its the Monster Ho-Down

So there's this girl named Sam. Shes my bestest friend evers. The "Jay" to my "Silent Bob" you could say. And lately she has had a thing for monsters. So I did these for her today, for her to hang in her room because she is in the process of gutting it and I thought it would be nice for her to have something new for her walls. I'm so thoughtful.









Also, yesterday I got my schedule for September and picked my electives. I've got Wednesdays and Fridays free, which is awesome. In fact, I've got no classes from 11:00am Thursday until 11:00am Monday. FANTASTIC. 3.5 day weekends will be awesome for getting huge amounts of animation done. And my gen-ed courses are "Dictatorship in the 20th century" and "Archetypes in Science Nature and Design" or something like that. I can't remember the exact titles. Regardless, I want school to start right now.

2 comments:

Christina Dee said...

these monsters are so cute! I like the furry blue one and the last one best :P

Courtney said...

Thanks